“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Few Things...

Here is a little wrap of what happened these past few days.

It's officially summertime in the city! I am super excited... bring on the heat. I will take 100 degree weather over 50 or 60 any day. I know, crazy. But, I grew up in Texas...

I decided to start the start of summer off with a new purchase. A purse. Not just any purse but a gorgeous, flirty, summer purse.



Louie Vuitton! I love Louie! Isn't it gorgeous? Yes, it is. It's the perfect summer tote and I am in love. Bags are my definitley my guilty pleasure.

This past Wednesday night I met up with Ariane, Amber, and Julie at Flor de Sol. It's this really cute and fun tapas bar. They have some of the best sangria! The restaurant is really cozy... it's like this Gothic Spanish feel. I love it! There was music playing in the background and they had a flamenco dancer as well. And the food was really good! It was so great to meet up with them and catch up! We planned a lot more activities for the summer months.

Last and probably most importantly... I have decided to resign from my position at my job. I was offered a opportunity I felt I could not pass up. I will still be in Dermatology but the practice is smaller and more intimate. I like the idea of working for a solo physician and really creating a great relationship with her as well as the patients. I am very excited about this new chapter and I really believe that this is a place I can learn and grow into and hopefully be at for a while.

So, there will be more news to come when I start my new adventure in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment