“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Drinks & Dinner

Tuesday night I met up with my wonderful friend Jenienne over on the UWS. It was a much needed catch up date!

And of course we had to catch up over margaritas! We met at Rosa Mexicano. A new Mexican restaurant for me and I loved it! They had an amazing pomegranate margarita. It was heaven.

We sat on outside along Columbus street and watched the hustle and bustle of the evening commute go by as we talked.

I met Jenienne shortly after Nick and I moved here (through work). She is the kindest person! I've wrote about her and her wonderful family before. We went to her apartment and had Thanksgiving dinner with them (since we were not able to get home). Just love her! And Mike (her hubby)!

We had a great time and already decided that we will meet again Saturday night.... with the hubby's for a group dinner! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment