“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Orange.Highlighter.

Yesterday we had an incident. Well, I'm not sure "we" is appropriate since Nick caused this incident. I'm still not quite sure how he managed this or didn't know he was doing it...

You see, our couch has orange highlighter marks on it. It's not a little mark that can be cleverly disused. No, this mark is large, ugly, bright, and right in the middle. No pillow or throw can hide it. Yes, lucky me. This is a problem for (I admit it) a slightly anal person. I liked things neat and clean and well orange highlighter on my couch just does not work.



Could you live with this?

This isn't so much of an issue for Nick... he says, "babe, you can hardly see it." Men. So now we have begun the discussion on buying a new couch. I want one... he doesn't want to spend the money. No surprise there.


I plan to win this battle. Pictures will be posted soon of our beautiful, brand new couch.

2 comments: