“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Nick!

Nick's birthday was on Monday... he turned the big 2-8! It's really hard to believe that we are in our upper 20's. It seems like just yesterday I met him at the young age of 16!

Nick is currently on Spring Break this week. I know... I am completely and utterly jealous. However, it is his last spring break ever. There is no more long summers, month long Christmas breaks, or week long Thanksgiving breaks. Once school is finished in May it's back to the "real" world.

Nick spent his birthday day riding his bike. It is gorgeous this week in the city and it's perfect cycling weather. I wish I was able to play outside but sadly I have to work.

After I got home we went to David Burke at Bloomingdale's. Nick had bought a Groupon deal so we decided to use it for his birthday. It wasn't a real nice or romantic dinner. Pretty causal but the food was pretty good. We started off with a bottle of wine and some appetizers: lobster bisque, chips and guacamole, and a caesar salad (I know.. a lot of different things going on there). Nick order the streak and fries for dinner and I had the salmon. It wasn't the best salmon I've had but definitely not the worst. We ended with the best part... a root bear float for Nick and creme brulee for me! Delicious!

We came home and had a relaxing night on the couch. Most importantly we caught up on Walking Dead... one of our new favorite shows! If you haven't watched it you are missing out!

Sadly no pictures to document this occasion.

Happy Birthday to the most amazing and supportive husband! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment