“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The End Of A Decade

This past Saturday Nick and I saw the final installment of Harry Potter.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I am not afraid to admit I felt a lot of different emotions while sitting in the theater. Excitement and sadness were the two most prominent emotions. Nick and I realized that Harry Potter has been with us throughout our entire relationship...

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone came out November 2001. We started dating in August of 2001... throughout the tens years we have been together there has always been Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I absolutely love the movies and Nick and I have seen everyone one together.

It was also interesting to see the range of ages the movies draw. There were children, teenagers, young adults, adults, and grandparents all in the theater. The movie really reaches out to everyone.

The movie was AMAZING. It could not have ended in a better way. It just might be my favorite one!

No comments:

Post a Comment