“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Catch Up

I've been a little MIA since my last post. January is a lazy month. Even though I can't really complain about the weather... it's been unseasonably warm this winter.

Nothing really exciting to comment on though...

Nick has been enjoying his winter break with lots of cycling and reading. Oh, and has been treating me with a home cooked meal once a week (it was our deal)!

I've been real busy with work. Work, work, work!

Last Friday night we had dinner reservations for Winter Restaurant Week at Club A Steakhouse. We absolutely LOVED it! It was such a small, intimate venue. We had a drink at the bar before our reservations. There was a band playing and a fire in the background. Very warm and cozy! Our meal was outstanding... Canadian bacon, fried calamari, filet Mignon, mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, tiramisu, and puff pastries. Delicious! Nick and I were extremely stuffed when we left.

Yesterday while walking home I walked past a celebrity. I thought it was odd that I recognized her... I'm good with faces but not names sometimes. I was surprised that no one else was staring. I mean, she is older and maybe not from my generation but still... she is an actress!



It was Christine Baranski.... most notably from the TV show Cybil. And I knew her from the movie Mamma Mia. Always cool to pass a celebrity on the street!

Hopefully the next post will be a little more exciting than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment